Are you walking or driving your children to school every day? If you are pushed for time in the morning - trying to get to work, study or running errands, sharing the school run can be very helpful.
Walking Buses are a great idea, simply working with other parents on a rota to walk children to school, sometimes setting off from the same building, sometimes collecting children along the route.
The Every One Every Day team will help you and your friends create your own Walking Bus!
Working with a lead group of 2 or 3 families we will:
1. Help you plan your route.
2. Encourage other local families to join your Walking Bus.
3. Support setting up rotas and getting organised.
4. Give road safety and first aid training for all the team.
5. Cover your Walking Bus under our public liability insurance.
6. Provide your team with high visibility jackets and first aid kits.