Every One Every Day is a really ambitious idea, with local residents at its heart.
We know that Barking and Dagenham is a vibrant place to live and work,
to grow up and older in. This project will make it easier to spend time with neighbours doing practical and useful everyday things together that we all enjoy.
Practical ‘hands on’ ideas – not lots of meetings.
Every One Every Day builds on the ‘hands on’ projects that people have been creating over the last few years in their own neighbourhoods.
These projects include:
• Sharing skills, spaces and resources.
• Families working and playing more together.
• Batch cooking and community meals.
• Food growing and tree planting.
• Trading, making and repairing.
Every One Every Day is going to be in the borough for a long time - at least 5 years and hopefully longer, and we hope to support residents to develop lots of projects and businesses.